• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your pictures!

422 posts in this topic

Here's one of my daughter Nikole during "show & tell" time at her 2nd grade class.

I was showing them all my prize Extinct Megaladon sharks tooth and how it might fit in my mouth. Gotta' good laugh!

That was the first item I bought off Ebay I believe. It was something I always wanted as I spent hours as a kid sifting the creeks of Gainesville, Florida for sharkes teeth. The biggest one I ever found was maybe an 1 1/2" (please no obvious comments here)... This puppy is 6" (agian..restraint)... from a estimated 50-60 footer. (yet agian..restraint)

smirk.gif

589a8ab058f64_95675-BruKolie.jpg.2e43ffd0282a0975ac0bd1114848089b.jpg

Hey BB... I have quite a few relatives in the Gainsville area. I remember when my Uncle first moved there around '67 and he would take us in the creeks also to dig sharks teeth. Nothing as big as that one but they were plentiful and rather easy to find.

I filled a whole jar in no time....man those were the days....

Yes... my wife... shocked.gif

uhh... What are you dong here hon'?.... Oh nothing...No... it's a silly thread about comics you wouldn't want to read it... no, no dirty pictures... hey get off my computer... CLANG... dooohh crazy.gif

No, not really... always wanted one of these. Cost me $200. I asked the guy for his biggest/best specimen (no jokes). They are not hard to find, but you may not find one like mine easily. It's very heavy and you can cut yourself pretty easy even still millions of years later.

I lived there for a while...

Gainesville (home of Tom Petty) is where I first started readng comics... great time of my childhood life. Hunting for sharkes teeth... catching crayfish, lizards, snakes, dragonflies. Good memories.

BTW... I had a whole jar too.. but slipped one day near a big section of the creek and they all fell in. It was a deep dark hole in the creek and I was not going to even try diving in deeper water to try and retrieve some. The dark water is creepy and there are cottonmouths too. That's part of the reason I wanted to get the huge one... It erased that painful memory confused.gif

So where's your picture bug!?!?!? I posted one of me already that's been way, way too overexposed, thanks to Chromium.

I know you're shy, but since you talk so much junk, I've got to reveal you...

up-men-00309.jpg

Are you talking about the magneto helmet picture?........if that's you then it doesn't count since we can't see what you look like.

I said earlier........if Meth will post a picture of himself with one of his comics......I'll gladly post a picture of myself.........I've placed the gauntlet at his feet......all he has to do is pick it up. smirk.gif

And junk???.........junk???.......I have never posted junk a day in my life......I prefer to think of it as useless recycled words.

By the way......nobody is ever going to believe that picture is me......I'd never whear that shirt with that tie. tongue.gif