• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your pictures!

422 posts in this topic

Ok.......I doubt that my challenge is going to be accepted.......so I'll attach the only picture I have of myself.

This was taken last August and I've shaved the beard off since then because my girlfriend thought it looked stupid. Now.....how about the rest of you guys......let's see some pictures.

95789-uglyHairyMan.jpg.6284b0aba38f2f19d0d7bbb5b4d384de.jpg

Hmm..., I don't like putting my picture up here for prof. reasons.

In the spirit of Jens' post, let me at least contribute that I am

35 and that my initials will appear in the credits for Pixar's next

movie.

Great thread.

This is the only pic I have of me on my hard drive--a bit odd, but it does kind of capture one of the few other passions I have in life--growing tomatoes. My wife and I had to capture the best damn crop of San Remos ever. What can I say--it's the Italian in me.

Now ask me about my fig trees.

95871-tomato3a.jpg.28e1fbb718bd80c0c80ff6a5720b095c.jpg

Great thread.

I totally agree s&b....

That tomato looks more like a pepper though....Come on over to the Nutmeg state and I'll show you some hardy tomatoes....Off course I can't get mine to ripen until late September.....Guess I should plant before July this year... grin.gif

Who are you trying to kid? That's not YOU! That's McGowan! Holding a vegetable in your left hand was NOT a good disguise!!

Hey now! Don't ever accuse me of being afflicted with that disease called marriage! I underwent a wifendectomy last year and I would never stoop to the low level of disgracing a vegetable by holding it in the same hand that a wedding ring was on! Man - the nerve of some people!

But I'm not bitter.

I underwent a wifendectomy last year and I would never stoop to the low level of disgracing a vegetable by holding it in the same hand that a wedding ring was on

So what do you hold in that hand now???...... smirk.gif Oh...wait...don't answer that. crazy.gif

Nice to put a face to some of you guys.

Funny how you make someone up in your head, many of you are not as I imagined.

Here's an older pic of me and some buddies. I have since put on 15 pounds and a tan. Yes even casper can tan through science smile.gif

Some of you might recognize the guy in the middle he is a former sparring buddy of mine and is now fighting for Team Quest, will be in a UFC sometime this year.

BUDS.JPG