• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

Nice cover! Too bad it has to be ruined with a logo. 2c

Yeah..

The creators & publishers want to market their property.

Imagine that..

( not to mention upc's are required by Diamond )

Yeah, hmmm... Who wants to market what? Collectors are going to know it is a phantom cover whether you slap an obnoxious logo on it or not. UPC I could deal with. UPC, Title, Phantom Logo Artwork, "Special #1 Collector's Item", profile pic of Larry, etc... no thanks. But I'm not the one dropping the cash to print it, so you keep on keeping on. I'll keep my cash in my wallet though.

Here's something you could easily do though, how about making some high quality poster prints of the covers (just the artwork) and have the artists sign a limited run. Sell em $20 a pop?

>>Here's something you could easily do though, how about making some high quality poster prints of the covers (just the artwork) and have the artists sign a limited run. Sell em $20 a pop? <<

I don't own Jupier's Children.

Mr Millar does.

I'm sure if he wants to release posters, he will..

Edited by LarrysComics

>>Here's something you could easily do though, how about making some high quality poster prints of the covers (just the artwork) and have the artists sign a limited run. Sell em $20 a pop? <<

I don't own Jupier's Children.

Mr Millar does.

I'm sure if he wants to release posters, he will..

As the commissioner of the original Phantom cover, I'm sure you could work something into the contract to sell that art in such a way that it would benefit you both, but whatever.

How many variants is that now for a book that will stay on the shelf for years? 20? 30?

Bets? I think the art looks great, I'm looking forward to this.