• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

spracknetch23 feedback!

31 posts in this topic

Jared just paid a whopping sum for a grail he wanted, and that he luckily scored from me! I don't know how he got me to give up my favorite book, but he did.

Also I allowed him to pay over time, over a few months, which he did with no problems, and maintained excellent communication.

Good luck with you new grail Jared!

bought 50 books from Jared. 50 books!!!!! and found a very good friend. :D

YES! Great product price and shipping/packaging,and made an excellent friend as well.Super good all around,would buy from him again and again.Just over all a fantastic experience,could not be happier.You can count on the J guy,he will not let you down.Check out his sales ,you will be happy with him and his books and service!!!!

APLUS HELLA YEAH!!!!!!

Purchased a book from me sent invoice asking how he wished to pay and it was in my hands lightning fast.

Superb buyer hope to sell to him in the future.

A total pleasure to do business with.;

bought 50 books from Jared. 50 books!!!!! and found a very good friend. :D

YES! Great product price and shipping/packaging,and made an excellent friend as well.Super good all around,would buy from him again and again.Just over all a fantastic experience,could not be happier.You can count on the J guy,he will not let you down.Check out his sales ,you will be happy with him and his books and service!!!!

APLUS HELLA YEAH!!!!!!

Again and again,Jared is a great person to deal with and all around super guy!

Honest and friendly ,packages well,grades well and is highly recommended by the porcupine and all my quills.This guy is awesome folks,sincerely

Jimmers