• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't find a room for Baltimore

11 posts in this topic

Marriott Inner Harbor has $300 Executive Suites left!

Try Towson, north of Balt. Linthicum, close to BWI. Laurel, about 30 mins south on 95 from the conv center.

Blame the Yankees. Friggin Yankees.

I got a nice room at the Sheraton by the airport for a very good price. I plan to take a taxi in. I figured with what you would pay for parking you may as well let a taxi drop you off at the front door at the convention.

I got a nice room at the Sheraton by the airport for a very good price. I plan to take a taxi in. I figured with what you would pay for parking you may as well let a taxi drop you off at the front door at the convention.

I was thinking about that. How much is the taxi ride from there. There are a TON of rooms near the Airport. Any idea on the cost of the ride?? That might be the best bet that I have at this point w/o spending $300++++ 893frustrated.gif