• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

I was with them when they were getting Gruffodd to sign this and he thought it was awesome. He was being extra careful with his signature placement and wanted to make sure he didn't detract from the art. I thought that was pretty cool of him.

Indestructible Hulk by Scott Blair signed by Lou Ferrigno.

Scan110_zps87e4242c.jpg

Question is what did Lou Ferrigno charge you to sign this book. Last time I tried to get him to sign my complete Hulk TV Series boxset and he tried to charge $100. I walked away.

I do not recall exactly but I think either $30 or $40. I would check with dscott, he picked it up for me. I could be wrong about the price but I know I did not pay anywhere near $100.

Here's a couple that were done at the Dallas Comic Con:

The Defenders issue one blank with a jam piece by Mike Ploog (sketched earler this year in the UK), Herb Trimpe, and Michael Golden!

CGCSSDefendersJamsketches_zpscd9a4871.jpg

Batman sketched by the great Kelley Jones:

CGCSSDetectiveComicsKellyJones_zpsbaf62e2d.jpg

Thanks to Kris Moore and John Searles for gettting these done!

From a smaller regional Con….ComiConway in Conway, Arkansas.

Jeremy Haun

null_zps8fb68cf0.jpg

Dusty Higgins

-major bargain…stupid cheap

null_zps70ea3160.jpg

Tom Feister….long story…got bombarded with kids for free sketches…wouldn't have been able to finish mine by the time I had to leave so he did some prelim pencils for free…will get someone to finish it out eventually.

null_zpsd352548f.jpg

Joe Staton

-went for a mash-up of some characters he has drawn….The 3 best detectives of all time haha

null_zpsc988b8c4.jpg

Jacob Chabot

-major bargain also…stupid cheap

null_zps2dcc1e6a.jpg