• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

Thanks. I have plans to get a commission of my own done by Ebas, but I really liked this Emma so jumped at the chance when he put it up for sale.

Here are my two sketches from Heroes Con. My scanner isn't deep enough to properly scan the books, so I had to use my camera. Not sure why the photos are off a bit, I took them strraight, oh well.

Marvel Project 1 9.8 GI Joe Baroness by Bob McLeod

005_zpsbd943904.jpg

006_zps75dc42b0.jpg

Wolverine 1 9.8 Marvel Zombies Wolverine by Arthur Suydam

008_zpsa81bbba2.jpg

009_zps2bd87221.jpg

I'm just really starting to get into the sketches hear and am so pleased with how these two turned out. I couldn't make it to Heroes until Sunday and by that time most of the artists weren't sketching anymore. I really wanted to get a piece by Phil Noto there but he was full and taking no more requests.

Florida SuperCon was PACKED today, unfortunately many of the artists didnt show up or will not be showing up till Saturday. It was nice to meet the few boardies that stopped by the CGC booth and some potential new board members.

Here are two that I picked up today

th_Image62_zps5c329d1b.jpg

th_Image60_zpsb6ff1f68.jpg