• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

I hear ya. I got a private commission through him and was quite expensive. I love it, but I dont know if I would get another one any time soon

This is a terrible hobby. lol

But you walked away with something really nice man!

That is true. Thanks!

Words can't express how thankful I am to Mr. Michael Dooney for this one. Will be ready for another to pickup for me at SDCC and should be in my hands right as I get ready to come home.

Love the detail he put into the pads and the limbo righting on the axe.

Michael Dooney - Magik (Darkchylde)

magik.dooney.jpg

just wanted to chime in and say Thank You!! thanks for the kind words said here regarding my pieces and thanks to all who attended Supercon and made it my best show yet. It was awesome seeing Dan, Adonis, Robert, Luis, Bradley and Russell (who i think is scared of me :) if i left you out it's only because i'm bad at remembering names :( Hope to see you all soon as show near you :)

just wanted to chime in and say Thank You!! thanks for the kind words said here regarding my pieces and thanks to all who attended Supercon and made it my best show yet. It was awesome seeing Dan, Adonis, Robert, Luis, Bradley and Russell (who i think is scared of me :) if i left you out it's only because i'm bad at remembering names :( Hope to see you all soon as show near you :)

lolwut

lolwut

lol Buddy, you cannot be scared of Adelso.