• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

Can't wait until Sunday. Going to pick up my first sketch cover from Agnes Garbowska. The few that have already started to come in look great. Look forward to seeing more from SDCC.

Me too. Mine will be ready Saturday morning. I also give her a ton of credit for getting what me sketch concept was before I finished the sentence.

Hopefully I'll get some pics tomorrow of the couple I know are done.

She said mine would be ready Saturday as well. I told her there was no hurry that I could swing by to pick it up Sunday. She got happy that she had more time. Hopefully that counts for something.

Hoping i don't get addicted to sketches.

You're just as likely to get addicted to Agnes herself. She's super nice and does amazing work! Plus, the price is more than reasonable.

Yesterday, I finally got my Garbowska sketch back from CGC that I submitted at C2E2 earlier this year. I couldn't be happier! I posted a pic earlier in the thread of the raw book.

First of, if it weren't for boardies like you, I wouldn't be able to get half of the sketches I own. This truly is a tight knit family.

Second, thanks to starpc for helping me get a modern legend.

Cable by Jim Cheung

Screenshot_2013-07-19-22-17-24-1-1_zps2d6af4a7.jpg

More to come, thanks to other friends.