• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MS 5 9.6 has surfaced itself again!!

6 posts in this topic

Now if only the guy wasn't trying to charge an arm AND a leg with the BIN. Anyone know if the seller is the same guy who bought this book for 1,200 a couple months back? Great MS 5

I also wonder why none of the other 9.6's seem to show up ever..

Brian

Well, vbirdsley won a CGC 9.6 White for around $1,500 in the fall so this is a different copy. Don't know about any other sale for approximately $1,200. smile.gif

Might I add that this is one of the nicest aesthetically looking MS 5's I've ever seen...the banner is straight, no off-center..great looking book...I think...damn people who take photos side-ways.. mad.gif

Brian

This is the second one I've ever seen..after having gone through over 10 copies of MS 5..including 5 CGC 9.4's..this book is really really tough to get in what is IMO "actually" a "NM 9.4" (4 of the 5 CGC 9.4's I got were IMO 9.2's at best)

Brian