• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dumbest shill bidder of all time!!!

28 posts in this topic

RickDogg, you the man! This stuff always makes me laugh - hey I have one for you guys: Does anyone ever read negative feedback on ebay just for laugh's? Sometimes the negative feedback is SO funny!

This one is my favorite feedback:

cartooncomics

(sorry, couldn't get the hyper link to work)

I actually bought from this guy at the NYC con in November. Really great guy. I was talking to him on Friday about some Ghosts and Batman books and he brought me what he had the next day!

Here's my favorite comment in Mr. NARU's feedback:

Praise : This bucket of excrement is a real piece of garbage. no communication. nothing!

This is praise? What would the guy say if he wanted to be negative? (he did it correctly in the next feedback).

My favorite part is the title:

DAREDEVIL 9 MINT UNRESTORE HIGH GRADE GEM

THE BOOK IS FLAT AND THE INSIDE PAGES ARE TAN!! LIKE NEW! AND THE CORNERS ARE NICE WHAT KEEPS THIS FROM BEING A 9.4 BOOK IS A PIECE MISSING FROM THE COVER WRITING AND CREASES

And also missing is any punctuation or his Caps Lock key apparently. Good laugh. Is this guy serious? grin.gif

Let's all chip in and buy stckwizard a grading guide! I'll donate a gem mint quarter that I found in my pocket that I know the coin guys will spend major bucks on. I just have to get the gum off of it.