• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SpideyFein Feedback Thread
1 1

296 posts in this topic

Excellent transaction. We had open and honest communication. He was patient with my payment delay, understood the situation and all went smoothly. Can not wait to see what he might have next but my pocket book thanks him for the break. Thank you!

Dan and I just completed a major trade for my AF 15 in 6.0 (wp). He sent me three books and cash and shipped them wonderfully; communication and process were top notch with him as well. NO WORRIES HERE!

Best,

Dan

Dan bought and Aquaman #1 from me in my last sells thread and was an awesome guy to deal with ... Great communication and paid lightening fast !

Don't hesitate to do business with Dan as they don't get better than this (thumbs u

Very unique transaction with Dan. Contant communication and everything went smoothly.

He had a meet up with my uncle and everything was great. Nothing but praises.

Thanks again Dan! Enjoy your new book :)

I've dealt with Dan several times before and every transaction, whether I've been the buyer or seller, has been perfect.  He just picked up a high-dollar book from my most recent sales thread, and he paid instantly, and was as always, a complete pleasure to deal with in every way, and great to talk with.  Looking forward to our next deal. (thumbsu