• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

edowens71 Feedback Thread
3 3

175 posts in this topic

The consummate professional. Prices were excellent, packaging even better. Arrived very fast. Ed is so easy and great to work with. Truly one of the best sellers I've been fortunate enough to buy from.

Sold me a very hard to find book. Shipping was instantaneous, in post proof packaging! Comic was far superior than expected. Would happily buy from this seller again. Thank you. :golfclap:

I was fortunate enough to pick up a nice slabbed copy of X-men 4 from Ed and I have to say that he is one of the best guys on the boards. He is always patient and understanding and the conversations are always enjoyable. I'm really looking forward to our next transaction.

Thank you, Ed!

-Al

Purchased a DD 4 and 5, raw, from one of Ed's recent threads. A wonderful person to know and do business with, Ed is also, flat out, one of the most careful and rigorous graders I have encountered, period. 'Nuff said.

Many thanks Ed. I'll be back. :)

Cheers,

R

I just received another outstanding batch of books from Ed . . .

Nice box, nice packaging, very nice books. The man's mylite sleeves with micro-chamber paper inserted in three or four places in every book is a lovely extra touch, as are his backing boards, which look very high quality . . .

Is there anything else?

Oh, yeah, consistently happy customers like me!

Double thumbs up for Ed, for his utterly prompt and courteous communications . . . .

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Nothing but praise for this seller. The book I bought was tightly graded and arrived quickly and safely in bullet proof packaging. One raw book that Ed double boxed in a large Priority USPS box. I also appreciated the above average communication. My highest recommendation here.

Edited by bomber-bob

I'll second everything bomber-bob said. I just had my 1st transaction with Ed, and he shipped the books to me lightning quick in bullet-proof packaging as well. The books were tightly graded, and Ed was a pleasure to talk with as well. Gladly looking forward to dealing with him again. (thumbs u

This marks my fifth (?) transaction with Ed and once again I am blown away by how easy it is to deal with him. The books are tightly graded, the packing was great and the shipping speed was zippy! All around great guy to deal with.

Thanks again!

James

I just received another outstanding batch of books from Ed . . .

Nice box, nice packaging, very nice books. The man's mylite sleeves with micro-chamber paper inserted in three or four places in every book is a lovely extra touch, as are his backing boards, which look very high quality . . .

Is there anything else?

Oh, yeah, consistently happy customers like me!

Double thumbs up for Ed, for his utterly prompt and courteous communications . . . .

(thumbs u(thumbs u

+1000 couldn't say it any better myself, thanks Ed you are the man :applause:

Purchased several raw books from Ed's last thread, as always carefully and conservatively graded, exceptional shipping and customer service. He also did not hesitate to lend a helping hand to make another unrelated transaction work for me, a kindness for which I am very grateful. Many thanks Ed, I'm proud to know you. :)

Cheers,

R

Might be the best purchase I have ever made on the boards! grading was spot on or better. All books present fantastic for grade & price. Shipping was fast and well packed.

Ed does not disappoint! Clear scans and no hype just great books!