• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

edowens71 Feedback Thread
3 3

175 posts in this topic

Purchased a ToS 44 from Ed's latest thread. This is just the latest of many transactions and as always the grading, packaging and customer service can't be beat. Many thanks again Ed, love the book. :smile:

Cheers,

R

Nothing but praise for Ed. The books I bought were tightly graded and arrived quickly and safely in bullet proof packaging. My highest recommendation here. Ed is the man. (thumbsu

Bought quite a few ToS and IM from Ed and as ever his all round service cannot be faulted. Grading, packaging (love the Mylite/fullback/MC paper combo), price, communication is just superb! The only sad thing for me is that I may well have bought all that he's got left in my SA 'wheelhouse'. :cry:

Just bought a couple issues of Panic from Ed. Great communication, super fast delivery, excellent packaging.  Extremely tight grading; technically exact but both issues look great for the grades.   He even threw in an issue of Savage Sword I needed because he had seen me discussing the series in other threads and asked me if there were any I wanted.

I hope he comes up with some other books I need before too long; I would be delighted to deal with him again.

Just completed a deal for 5 raw EC scifi books from Ed's recent sale. The books were well packaged, graded accurately and Ed was very cordial, the process was very smooth. (thumbsu

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to other board members. I'll be definitely on the look out for his future sales, thanks Ed. :applause: