• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

edowens71 Feedback Thread
3 3

175 posts in this topic

Ed just bought an X-Men slab from me. He sent a Super-fast payment and our communications were great. A pleasure to deal with, and a guy who makes these boards a great place.

Thank-you, Ed!

(thumbs u

Ed picked up a high dollar book from my most recent sales thread and paid immediately. He was in constant communication with me to let me know when the book was received safely.

Big thanks to Ed!

Picked up a variety of books from Ed and I have a few things to say:

1. His grading was spot on. If he called it an 8.0 Very Fine then that is at least what you are going to get.

2. His communication was excellent.

3. His packing of the comics were basically bulletproof. I think that even the USPS would have been hard pressed to damage these books (glad they didn't try).

4. Buy from this guy, you won't regret it.

Thanks for an excellent transaction Ed.

James

Got a shipment of Thor books today from Ed, and im ridiculously impressed! Shipped very fast and secure, plus the grading is right where you want it. I'll have to double check, but I'm pretty sure some even came in Mylar, which is huge bonus points in my book!

Moral of the story...buy from Ed, he's a top-notch seller and makes the boards a better place.