• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

edowens71 Feedback Thread
3 3

175 posts in this topic

Might be the best purchase I have ever made on the boards! grading was spot on or better. All books present fantastic for grade & price. Shipping was fast and well packed.

Ed does not disappoint! Clear scans and no hype just great books!

All too often over the years I have made a great purchase from a seller nice enough to have me stoked for the next purchase only to have the second deal be looser graded and priced more agressively.

That is not the case with Ed! I just purchased 22 raw silver age x-men that are everything you hope for in a comic deal A+A+A+ for this Ed gets the royal treatment:

schilder051.gif

I just completed a very nice transaction with Ed. He offered me a hard to find Tales From The Crypt #41 at a great price. I then sent him my E.C. want list and he was able to provide me with excellent copies of Haunt Of Fear #16(2), and Crime Suspenstories #7 and 25. Shipping was quick and packaging was superb.

It was great finding a real E.C. collector like Ed. I have plans to buy more E.C.'s from him in the near future. Highly recommended!????

Bought a hand full of late-silver X-books off Ed & the transaction couldn't have been better. Great prices, excellent grading, super-secure packaging & a great dude. Would highly recommend!

Ed is one of the very best on these boards. I just received six silver X-Men books from him and everything was A+.

Packaging, speed of shipping, grading, everything in mylites, hi-quality boards, and micro-chamber paper in every book . . . . !

Needless to say, not my first transaction with Ed. When the seller is this good, the customer always comes back.

(worship)

Great transaction for several marvel silver age in high grades.

Tight grading and made me very happy I visited his 'booth' in the VCC this June (was the highlight of my buying).

Oh, and it didn't surprise that books were packaged securely, sent super fast, and Ed kept me up to date.

Really super, man, thanks.

Second time I've bought from Ed and it was just as awesome! Grading is very tight, delivery was lightning quick, communication & packaging is above and beyond the call of duty. I look forward to buying from him again in the future. Ed is a credit to the boards! (worship)

Purchased a beautiful ToS 96 from Ed, only the latest of many excellent transactions, careful grading and packaging combined with the best customer service. My especial thanks also to you Ed for giving of your time to helping out as one collector to another, its really appreciated. :foryou:

Cheers,

R

I've bought multiple times now from Ed. I have always received the absolute best service from him. You never have to worry about the books you're buying. They will be graded tightly, they will be packaged to repel the attacks of small beasts and postal workers alike! He is a credit to the boards. (thumbsu

I bought I bunch of comic magazines from Ed from one of his recent sales threads.
The books were packaged fantastic and shipped FAST. He even refunded me some $$$ when shipping was slightly less than expected... and that was after already cutting me a great deal.
I wouldn't hesitate for one minute doing business with Ed in the future.