• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBT

147 posts in this topic

New subject:

Thinking about starting a podcast called "BoardieCast" where I could invite a Boardie to phone in and we could talk for 20-30 minutes about comics-verse material. Star Wars plot rumors, insane speculation, eBay sale of the week (opinion), recommended reading, shout outs, emails from other Boardies.

Just a brain storm but could be fun. I have garage band and would just need that and a conference call and I'm in business. Setup a blog, upload the file, invite people to stop by, download and listen.

Just a thought....

Thoughts?

R

interesting idea, I've got server space, on several servers, if you want a free site to host it on.

whoa, its gotten busy while i was away. We are even letting VEGEMITE EATERS up in here now :Dlol lol

just kidding, nice, now i got 3 pages to get caught up on :grin:

Once you've had brown you won't go back....Vegemite.. :cloud9:

See above for Bodie Troll - you guys have a 24 hr head start before I chuck this into the modern fray.

Carter - don't buy Great pacific - its carp.

I started the GP thread,but even I have lost all hope - its pants. Don't buy it.

If you really must - they will be in 50c bins very soon.

whoa, its gotten busy while i was away. We are even letting VEGEMITE EATERS up in here now :Dlol lol

just kidding, nice, now i got 3 pages to get caught up on :grin:

Once you've had brown you won't go back....Vegemite.. :cloud9:

See above for Bodie Troll - you guys have a 24 hr head start before I chuck this into the modern fray.

Carter - don't buy Great pacific - its carp.

I started the GP thread,but even I have lost all hope - its pants. Don't buy it.

If you really must - they will be in 50c bins very soon.

Yeah, I just read it tonight and want it to work out, but the jury's out.

Andy, were you the one that bought the 92 SS signed by the WD actor?

No not me mate - I have been picking my own raws and getting them submitted.

I think #92 will be the next #19.

Kirkman has repeatedly written Jesus is a long-term character, who will be Ricks (or Carls very soon) right hand man.

I look upon #92 as a $750 slab selling raw for $50 - $70 atm.

It won't stay that way for long.