• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FFB's selling his restored copy of Amazing Fantasy #15!!!!

99 posts in this topic

enough with the quotes, mad.gif but then again this is your thread. foreheadslap.gif did you come out ahead? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Congrats to fellow forum member aardvarkps, the winning bidder! acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

FFB,

Since the auction ended at $1,724, are you going to use the money to pay off the Chicago trip? Or, may I tempt you with the following?!? 893whatthe.gif

TOS_52s.jpg

Little did you realize it was so close and yet so far...I'm not ready to part with it. cloud9.gif

Congrats to fellow forum member aardvarkps, the winning bidder! acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

uh that's not a forum member, gossip.gif and he hates being confused with him. 893frustrated.gif

I just realized that. Sorry aardvark88!

uh that's not a forum member, gossip.gif and he hates being confused with him. 893frustrated.gif

NEWBIE MISTAKE.

acclaim.gif

Whoever he is, he seriously likes restored books. Did you see the books he's selling on eBay right now?

Whoever he is, he seriously likes restored books. Did you see the books he's selling on eBay right now?

That's funny. Same guy who is selling the X-Men #1 that you had slabbed bought my AF#15. 27_laughing.gif

That's funny. Same guy who is selling the X-Men #1 that you had slabbed bought my AF#15. 27_laughing.gif

Must be a niche market. Man, I wish I liked restored books, it would make my life so much easier. I could stop eating at McD's and buying my suits from Walmart.

Must be a niche market. Man, I wish I liked restored books, it would make my life so much easier. I could stop eating at McD's and buying my suits from Walmart.

27_laughing.gif

Yes, but think of the money you could make in a lawsuit against both companies from the burns received when you spill your too hot coffee onto your lap as it is quickly absorbed by the fabric in your cheap suit ---Thus melting and permanently grafting the Ray Kroc/Sam Walton family fortunes onto your crotch!

Mactth2mart has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Yes, but think of the money you could make in a lawsuit against both companies from the burns received when you spill your too hot coffee onto your lap as it is quickly absorbed by the fabric in your cheap suit ---Thus melting and permanently grafting the Ray Kroc/Sam Walton family fortunes onto your crotch!

27_laughing.gif oh Jim, you are on fire with this one. sign-funnypost.gif

Especially when I hire FFB Lerach to represent me in my lawsuit. They'll be quakin' in their boots!