• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEX

158 posts in this topic

Hey Ryan I have some real stinkers over the years. But the good far outweighs the bad. I was lucky to have an outfit like Mile High that bought a warehouse full of losers. People should still do their own research if they are "investing" in comic books or coins or toys etc. I don't mind sharing thoughts about anything ... makes for a better forum IMO

Other than that buy what you like to read.

:hi: Viper

Do yo thang

I'm sure everyone here has at least pre-ordered one. You don't have to continue to defend what you do. As reader/collectors/buyers/traders/sellers WE get touchy when books are continually reduced to commodities. No one is allergic to money, but this is a hobby for most of us. You may have it all figured out. You may be the best in the world at your method.

I guess at the end of the day we should commission to change the name of the "Collector Society" to "Speculator Society." Or go work on Wall Street. Or sign up for eTrade.

2c

They arent lying to you. You buy it, you keep it, therefor you collect it.

Well I preordered 5 so I have to take them now lol .....maybe I will see if I can get Jimmi's cat to pee on them , then I'll call them super collectors item, just in case anyone was confused.

Has viperdays bought SEX 500 times?

No, I was going to buy 100 but now 200. For approx $350 I get $600 retail and the buzz is free. I know people on these boards that dislike Larry and now me because we are not alergic to money.

:eyeroll:

smiley_nah.gif

You won't see me open a thread or post links to buy the remaining books that I didn't. I don't hide or mask that for me this is a business. It is about the return on investment. Some buy a book for $300 and not a peep, some buy 200 books for $300 and a whole mess storm happens ?!???!

:facepalm:

I started a thread on this (as Ryan kindly pointed out) some weeks ago - the reviews are universally rubbish with the author justifying the title about superhero lonliness flanked by a pic of two Liebfeld-esque hunnies 69ing each other.

For 13 yr olds and Mummys basement dwellers only methinks.