• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEX

158 posts in this topic

Why thankyou Mr Hog.

I'm feeling very mellow recently.

Must be the medication.

Larry -

Where can one buy the variant?

Ryan

Yes,I for one have been looking forward to this.

I hope its really good.

I started a thread on this (as Ryan kindly pointed out) some weeks ago - the reviews are universally rubbish with the author justifying the title about superhero lonliness flanked by a pic of two Liebfeld-esque hunnies 69ing each other.

For 13 yr olds and Mummys basement dwellers only methinks.

The next generation of comic readers. hm

Has viperdays bought SEX 500 times?

No, I was going to buy 100 but now 200. For approx $350 I get $600 retail and the buzz is free. I know people on these boards that dislike Larry and now me because we are not alergic to money. You won't see me open a thread or post links to buy the remaining books that I didn't. I don't hide or mask that for me this is a business. It is about the return on investment. Some buy a book for $300 and not a peep, some buy 200 books for $300 and a whole mess storm happens ?!???!

I have sold many things that I didn't love or like over the years...Beanie Babies, POGS, Justin Bieber trading cards. You don't have to love it to sell it . I don't have a crystal ball , so will SEX be good or great or plain SUCK I don't know. But I would rather invest in 200 copies at a pre-sell than buy 1 book and take my chances on the return being higher on the quantity over the quality.

Anyhoo, a SEX Phantom variant? interesting...I like the cover

oh wow.

:jokealert:

Does anyone know where to buy the SEX variant other than eBay?

I also read this whole thread and saw there is another topic, but I cannot find it. This thread also has 69 responses :)

If anyone can help with either or that would be great. I really like the look of the variant.

Does anyone know where to buy the SEX variant other than eBay?

I also read this whole thread and saw there is another topic, but I cannot find it. This thread also has 69 responses :)

If anyone can help with either or that would be great. I really like the look of the variant.

The other thread about this title is here

Hmm...Ok thanks for the info Awax. Im curious though if the really colorful variant with the purple cover is going to be a variant at retailers? Because I know the ECCC one looks like the regular one but with the word SEX in red.

hey guys, did any of you have your orders canceled from Midtown? They're stating that my preorder didnt' go thru.

Anyways if anyone wants to help me out, I'll remember it in trades...or free presses. I personally think I've had it with midtown. I know I'm not alone in saying the last 2 orders have come pretty badly damaged... just frustrating tho.

I'm pretty happy with how my shops Sex cover came out.

I didn't want to run it through the Phantom Program because it's called: Sex & I'm sure some of the retailers would have had objection to carrying such a racy title.

I kind of figured that it would be sparely ordered by retailers with concerns about the content. In fact I banked on it.

It's currently sold out at the distributor level.

Larry's Christian Comics has NO such objections.

Anyway the cover was created for an in store promotion we are running Wednesday, to build Image readership. ( It's an IN STORE promotion only )

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/03/people-at-eccc-line-up-to-pay-for-sex-but-larry-is-giving-it-away/

It's limited to 500.

And it is spectacular...

sex1.JPG

I'm pretty happy with how my shops Sex cover came out.

I didn't want to run it through the Phantom Program because it's called: Sex & I'm sure some of the retailers would have had objection to carrying such a racy title.

I kind of figured that it would be sparely ordered by retailers with concerns about the content. In fact I banked on it.

It's currently sold out at the distributor level.

Larry's Christian Comics has NO such objections.

Anyway the cover was created for an in store promotion we are running Wednesday, to build Image readership. ( It's an IN STORE promotion only )

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/03/people-at-eccc-line-up-to-pay-for-sex-but-larry-is-giving-it-away/

It's limited to 500.

And it is spectacular...

sex1.JPG

Great cover! :applause: