• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEX

158 posts in this topic

Not sure if it matters...

Just got home from ECCC...

Talked to the image people before the show and asked about the book and limits per person. Was told 1 copy per person and that the 250 amount that was listed was not correct, it was less. This was the reason for limiting to 1 per person.

Just what I was told...

Is the "First Issue - Collector's Item" supposed to be a joke?

If so, I guess that's funny.

If not, I'm really hesitant to support this title out of the gate.

I hope the story is good. That's what will be needed to develop a long relationship with this book. It can't be all about the sex. (half serious - half joking)

The writer gave a great pitch at ECCC. Lets see how many more variants they squeeze out though.

There are three covers.

Ist print

ECCC same as 1st print w logo & color change.

And my shops cover with it's wholly original cover.

I'm sure they will do 2nd , 3rd and 4th printing variants too.

Ya know, to build readership & keep their product on store shelves.

^ Larry will you have these in your shop on Wednesday? In my opinion, I think your cover is easily the best one.

I will indeed Sir...FREE

Completely agree, Image did a spectacular job.

Anyway the cover was created for an in store promotion we are running Wednesday, to build Image readership. ( It's an IN STORE promotion only )

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/03/people-at-eccc-line-up-to-pay-for-sex-but-larry-is-giving-it-away/

sex1.JPG

Of course I will. Thank you again for the info sir! I dont even care if the comic is good, the cover alone is awesome (=

Im sure the comic will catch some of us by surprise too.

^ Larry will you have these in your shop on Wednesday? In my opinion, I think your cover is easily the best one.

I will indeed Sir...FREE

Completely agree, Image did a spectacular job.

Anyway the cover was created for an in store promotion we are running Wednesday, to build Image readership. ( It's an IN STORE promotion only )

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/03/people-at-eccc-line-up-to-pay-for-sex-but-larry-is-giving-it-away/

sex1.JPG

Wow that is cool Larry I :golfclap: on that...too bad this Canadian won't see it :(

I have one of the ECCC variants available. It has a small crease on the LRFC that breaks color (I hate when that happens). So if you're not looking for a 9.8 shoot me a pm (with a reasonable offer). That's it - done pimping my book (pun intended).

That purple cover looks sexy.

I have one of the ECCC variants available. It has a small crease on the LRFC that breaks color (I hate when that happens). So if you're not looking for a 9.8 shoot me a pm (with a reasonable offer). That's it - done pimping my book (pun intended).

If only there was a place on the boards specifically for selling your items hm

:idea:

I knew someone would have to bite. lol Mike, thanks for the help getting the Nowhere Men sigs at ECCC.

I knew someone would have to bite. lol Mike, thanks for the help getting the Nowhere Men sigs at ECCC.

:makepoint:

No problem, dude!