• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEX

158 posts in this topic

Darkstar - check midtowns online store

Thhanks, I already preordered from them. I was just wondering about online retailers selling stuff the day of release. I always see different ones get mentioned on the forums, saying such and such has this in stock and then its gone 10 minutes later. So I was just wondering if that was at a scheduled time or just random.

^ Larry will you have these in your shop on Wednesday? In my opinion, I think your cover is easily the best one.

I will indeed Sir...FREE

Completely agree, Image did a spectacular job.

Anyway the cover was created for an in store promotion we are running Wednesday, to build Image readership. ( It's an IN STORE promotion only )

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/03/people-at-eccc-line-up-to-pay-for-sex-but-larry-is-giving-it-away/

sex1.JPG

this is a better cover

It's not Black Kiss but it's not MLP either.

Definitely not a mainstream title, IMHO. It's full on adult, Cinemax 2am stuff. Issue 1 story title is "Summer of Hard". The art has a good feel.

Book feels very solid but almost every copy has a relatively bad bindery tear on the spine side of the back cover. I saw a few copies that were over-inked and wavy as a result but it wasn't terribly widespread.

Is this popular equivalent of The Walking Dead where you remove the violence and insert sex? I say no, but I am an expert at being wrong.

All IMHO.