• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Frank Barbiere signing today at Third Eye Comics for Halloween ComicFest

22021524244_fda3fed60c_b.jpg

I'm a sucker for anything that includes Man-Thing.......

Howling Commandos....:cloud9:

B.T.W.: Someone has to fix that sign for Frank...lol. Howling Typos FTW!

Hey Frank B said on his facebook that there should be some news in the Fall about Five Ghosts

For anyone that's forgotten the last comic came out in July of 2015

doh!

Edited by krighton

Hey Frank B said on his facebook that there should be some news in the Fall about Five Ghosts

doh!

Fall is still awhile away, but I will look forward to any good news. This book has an excellent creative team and I will buy future issues whenever they come out.

doh!

Fall is still awhile away, but I will look forward to any good news. This book has an excellent creative team and I will buy future issues whenever they come out.

Me too. :wishluck:

doh!

Me too. :wishluck:

(thumbs u

Yeah this isn't a case where you can really blame the creators. Both of them are super talented hard working guys. The book kicks but the sales numbers just weren't there. Maybe with a fall relaunch it'll finally get the love it deserves.