• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Jerry - it could be brilliant, but pre-empting a mini with variants is going into dangerous territory as far as I am concerned.

Nowhere Men has made me very nervous - to the extent of staying away from ANY book with a non 'regular Image' 2nd print.

I have to say - this last week has been a real concern.

You don't think it'll be any good Andy?

Even though its a mini, I think the concept is cool, but to each his own...

I read it, it's fabulous.

The series is designed in "Hellboy format"

ongoing mini series...

I'm trying to talk the creators into an ongoing format.

If the variant bothers you, don't buy it.

It's only packaging.

Jerry - it could be brilliant, but pre-empting a mini with variants is going into dangerous territory as far as I am concerned.

Nowhere Men has made me very nervous - to the extent of staying away from ANY book with a non 'regular Image' 2nd print.

I have to say - this last week has been a real concern.

Last week for NW was insane and I agree with your concern. I think it'll be a good book even with or without the variants. I didn't go bonkers on my pre-orders either. Only reserved 4 copies. I saw the previews and thought the concept was cool. But time will tell.

Cheers!

Larry,

You've read the issue and obviously you liked it enough to make a Phantom. What can you tell us about the first issue, without spoiling it for us?

Hows the pacing and art? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm super curious. I've been excited to read this book, can you tell? :grin:

saw that from the other link, but, tempered for me by the fact that saga 11 is above it. That's like 3 issues after all the mania, and it's still beating out both new number 1s.

Edited by CBT

right, but this is the reorders list, correct. So that means, more people underordered Saga 11, than EoW #1 or 5G #1. At this point, i cant imagine saga's reorders for number 11 are "that" high, meaning I dont read too much into these numbers 1s being on the list.