• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoardieCast - A Podcast for Modern Comic Collectors - New Podcast Added 4/15

89 posts in this topic

Get the Hulkster on Ryan,let him tell us about his new books.

Let him speak without moderation. (thumbs u

I think u should get Hulk and Branget on together. Sort of like how UFC fighters do joint radio interviews to promote themselves. :baiting:

:news:

No BoardieCast this week. Been fighting through a cold for two weeks and decided to give my voice a break (you probably heard it on my last two podcasts).

New BoardieCast planned for Monday, April 1, 2013. This will officially end the first run of six podcasts. After that I am planning to go to a every other week rotatation.

I did spend the weekend finishing book #4 (hardcover) of Y: The Last Man. It's really good and has gotten better toward the end. If you haven't read this series, Amazon has the harcovers for an incredible value IMHO. Hoping to wrap up the series this week. Also read Infinity War #1 again. Love the Infinity Gauntlet series and anything to do with Warlock, Silver Surfer, Thanos, etc.

Back to the podcast....

I am looking for volunteers for the next series of podcast. Generally involves a 20-30 phone call where we discuss hot topics in comics. If you are interested, drop me a PM and let's make it happen. I have a few interested parties already, but it's always fun to get others involved.

Have a great week guys and I'll hit you back here next week with another edition of BoardieCast.

(thumbs u

Ryan

:news: