• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoardieCast - A Podcast for Modern Comic Collectors - New Podcast Added 4/15

89 posts in this topic

Just finished listening to issue 2. Again, another great job. I have to agree with you on "The Comic Book Men", I have watched every episode and I really want to like the show, but I can really do without the wrestling and sandwhich making. I don't mind those guys joking and challenging each other. I would like to see more focus on the books.

Keep the BoardieCasts coming. (thumbs u

Keep the BoardieCasts coming. (thumbs u

Listening to the BordieCast right now. THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT! lol

Will be tuning in for each one, keep up the great work--these are awesome!

Thanks guys for the support. It's a labor of love for the comic universe.

Listened to issue 2.. Good stuff! (thumbs u

I was hopeing Andy would be meaner lol

Thanks for the shout out :cloud9:

MOAR :sumo:

Oh and don't worry talking about the same titles ...with different people on the phone every issue it's interesting hearing different boardies opinions on the same title hm

Thanks DHurley (thumbs u

I'm trying to make an effort to read something different (different title) each week to add something new to the mix (Son of Merlin this past week), but will always go back to my favs (you know which ones).

Zombie Shane showed up looking for YOU!

lol

:news:UPDATE: :news:

New BoardieCast coming Monday, 3/4/13, featuring CGC User: Colicab (aka: Ross). Colicab lives in Cali, so this cast offers an East Coast / West Coast dynamic. If you haven't checked out of some of the previous BoardieCast, jump in HERE

Enjoy the weekend!

(thumbs u

Ryan

Just listened to #2, it was real good. Thanks for the shout out too, glad it got to you ok. It's funny when you hear a voice and you had something totally different pictured lol

....and I agree about talking about the same books, if they are hot and everyone is reading them.....why not! Kudos my friend, great work and keep them coming!

Please post by 8am MST Monday so I'll have something to listen to while I review a 120 page spreadsheet :grin:

I have them same accent as you, Ryan - it's everyone else who are different ;)