• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superboy 68 Club

92 posts in this topic

Well, I searched high and low and didn't find a club for everyones favorite supervillian Bizarro. (Or is he just a misunderstood monseter?) Not sure if it's because it isn't "key"enough or what, but I feel like Superboy 68 has the necessary elements for a club. I've been looking off and on for a decent copy for awhile now and finally stumbled across a low-grade copy last weekend. Also, interesting to note that it currently is moderately priced for the scarcity in high-grade. As of this writing there are only 3 copies above 7.5, with the highest being 9.0. So without further adieu, post your pics for inclusion into the club. :) I'll be posting my own tonight.

Really tough book that even when you can find it, it's usually with cream pages. I bought this off a board member about 2 years ago and even though I thought it was priced aggressive.

I have learned over time that I would have been doh! myself every day if I had passed....This was definitely one of those moments where the blood reached my brain.

superboy68-1.jpg

Really tough book that even when you can find it, it's usually with cream pages. I bought this off a board member about 2 years ago and even though I thought it was priced aggressive.

I have learned over time that I would have been doh! myself every day if I had passed....This was definitely one of those moments where the blood reached my brain.

superboy68-1.jpg

Wow! That's a damn nice copy. Prolly in the top 5 or 6 slabbed copies available.

superboy68-1.jpg

:takeit:

I know there is another board member who has a CGC 7.5, I just forget who it is. But I know he bought it off of CL and paid what I paid for mine.

Most DC keys are under valued and really under appreciated for just how difficult they can be to obtain.

I know there is another board member who has a CGC 7.5, I just forget who it is. But I know he bought it off of CL and paid what I paid for mine.

Most DC keys are under valued and really under appreciated for just how difficult they can be to obtain.

100% agree. Many of the silver DC keys are extremely difficult to find even in 7.0 much less any higher. Census numbers are low almost across the board for mid to late 50s DCs.

I won the one on the CL auction this month. I probably overpaid but I've been wanting this issue for a long time now so I went for it. I also thought I overpaid on my Batman 121 CGC 7.5 a few years ago but now I can probably get double what I paid for it.

RAD9EC4B201326_102511.jpg

Edited by solm4st3r