• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superboy 68 Club

92 posts in this topic

Picked up another copy. Same grade and PQ. I'm off to chase for a 7.0+ OWW

Now you're just showing off :baiting:

lol I wish... I'll "show off" my high grade copy when I snag it... (thumbs u

I won the one on the CL auction this month. I probably overpaid but I've been wanting this issue for a long time now so I went for it. I also thought I overpaid on my Batman 121 CGC 7.5 a few years ago but now I can probably get double what I paid for it.

RAD9EC4B201326_102511.jpg

I've come to the conclusion that if you really want a book, you'll probably have to overpay. Well done. (thumbs u

Great pickup!

I think this book is a great buy at anything even close to gpa. Census numbers are crazy low and when I was a casual comic collector, before I became sersiously addicted, the only other superman villain I was familiar with, besides lex luthor, was bizzaro.

Looks like I was correct and your purchase was a great one. From memory you paid around $950 which is an absolute steal at current prices. I think you might have trouble buying a 6.0 for under 1000 in the near future.

I won the one on the CL auction this month. I probably overpaid but I've been wanting this issue for a long time now so I went for it. I also thought I overpaid on my Batman 121 CGC 7.5 a few years ago but now I can probably get double what I paid for it.

I've come to the conclusion that if you really want a book, you'll probably have to overpay. Well done. (thumbs u

Great pickup!

I think this book is a great buy at anything even close to gpa. Census numbers are crazy low and when I was a casual comic collector, before I became sersiously addicted, the only other superman villain I was familiar with, besides lex luthor, was bizzaro.

Looks like I was correct and your purchase was a great one. From memory you paid around $950 which is an absolute steal at current prices. I think you might have trouble buying a 6.0 for under 1000 in the near future.

(thumbs u

I was at Megacon today and there were many, many dealers ... but I didn't see a single copy of Superboy 68 on anyone's "wall". Maybe I'm blind, but this book is getting tougher to find. Ditto Action 242 and Action 252 ... I didn't see a single copy today.

Great pickup!

(thumbs u

That's one beautiful copy; the colors just pop. I was watching closely how high the book would go in the auction. If you ever get a chance to read the story, you'll find it's a great one. Congrats!! (worship) (worship)