• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pound for Pound, best series for Golden-Age covers

51 posts in this topic

I would think that The best series would have to be Mask Comics #1 and #2 complete set. :)

I also think that Science Comics short run is really good, I've only got the 1st 4 issues:

ScienceComics1.jpg

ScienceComics2.jpg

ScienceComics3.jpg

ScienceComics4.jpg

I have had a chance to buy one of the Mask covers and passed on it but I 've bid on Science covers several times. I think many collectors like those strange Scifi covers. Why don't you sell your short run if you can't complete it? :devil:

Half way there, slow and easy :)

I'm a huge LB Cole fan and I love the SUSPENSE and CONTACT covers, but once you throw something like Fiction House titles or Startling Comics it's really gonna be a throwdown!

I'm really not much of an LB Cole fan so I think there are legions of titles with better covers then what the OP opined

Except for a couple of stinkers, National 1-41.

National 7 :cloud9:

The Fox covers are great. I have a low grade Wonderworld #4 and it is one of my fav Fine covers. Since I plugged National and should have included USQ. Love the Eisner, Fine, Crandall covers, and others plus a smattering of Hitler, Tojo and Mussolini covers to boot. Really except for #40, I think they are all great. Some of my favs..

1811121826061.jpg

1811121830041.jpg

1811121848481.jpg

1811121037571.jpg

1811121834151.jpg