• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where CGC is right now....at least with Moderns.

5 posts in this topic

77 Working days

So almost every day since the beginning of February I have been checking on the status of my last submission. Not so much as a need to see when they finally are graded because let's face it, I won't see them until April/May during my R&R. But it is a way to help others gauge time elapsed and to show that they have been improving.

So for this one it's a total of four Moderns that were submitted during the Wizard World Austin in October and placed as received October 30th roughly a week after the Con. Its a Modern set of comics on this submission so it should help anyone gauge where they are as far as time on where CGC is for you. They are only in the Scheduled for Grading status but at least it is a change verified.

This submission has:

Avengers vs X-Men #1 Launch party variant already signed by Stan Lee and graded at 9.8 but now was signed by cover artist Jim Cheung.

Avengers vs X-Men #2 Diamond Summit Variant graded at 9.8 but cracked to get Jim Cheung's signature.

First X-Men #1 Sketch Variant signed by Neal Adams

First X-Men #1 Adams Variant signed by Neal as well

This is the smaller of the group I sent in at the Con but first to jump status.

Hope this helps some out on where you all are with your own submissions if you didn't check the fast track box for Moderns.

K

See more journals by kaholo1256