• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is Psylocke's 1st Apperance Issue?!

69 posts in this topic

I've often wondered this myself. What's the deal with Captain Britain #8? Is that the same character?

It is the 1st app of Betsy Braddock. She later became Psylocke. That book never got hot for two reasons - (1) It is outside of traditional American continuity and (2) I have a bunch of copies.

I've often wondered this myself. What's the deal with Captain Britain #8? Is that the same character?

It is the 1st app of Betsy Braddock. She later became Psylocke. That book never got hot for two reasons - (1) It is outside of traditional American continuity and (2) I have a bunch of copies.

Thank you!

I have the NM Annual2. :whee:

lol

HA! :grin:

A CB#8 just sold for 120 pounds sterling ($181) on British Ebay. As a corollary to my previous statements - as soon as I decide that the book will never be hot and move one for $50, it then immediately gets hot. :whee:

Are there other examples of the first appearance of the non-costumed character being more sought after than the first appearance of the costumed character?

No

Are there other examples of the first appearance of the non-costumed character being more sought after than the first appearance of the costumed character?

No

X-O Manowar 4: 1st appearance of Jack Boniface before he becomes Shadowman in Shadowman 1. A 9.8 usually runs around $75-$100.

So there!

:sumo:

:baiting:

No

X-O Manowar 4: 1st appearance of Jack Boniface before he becomes Shadowman in Shadowman 1. A 9.8 usually runs around $75-$100.

So there!

:sumo:

:baiting:

Wow...A book I actually have... :headbang: