• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is Psylocke's 1st Apperance Issue?!

69 posts in this topic

A CB#8 just sold for 120 pounds sterling ($181) on British Ebay. As a corollary to my previous statements - as soon as I decide that the book will never be hot and move one for $50, it then immediately gets hot. :whee:

Yikes - maybe I should sell both of my copies.

Are there other examples of the first appearance of the non-costumed character being more sought after than the first appearance of the costumed character?

1st appearance of Flash Thompson is going to cost just a liiiiittle bit more than 1st Flash Thompson as Venom. :insane:

Are there other examples of the first appearance of the non-costumed character being more sought after than the first appearance of the costumed character?

1st appearance of Flash Thompson is going to cost just a liiiiittle bit more than 1st Flash Thompson as Venom. :insane:

One of the classic pre-superpower appearances.

:applause:

I'm looking all over online and I keep seeing different sources for the first appearance of Psylocke. Can someone verify this for me? :hi:

let me know if you want this copy give a offer$$$ its being in my collection since the beginning of CGC.

42074373-5a22-49ae-827a-5d79c5bab988_zpsbbaf39e8.jpg

IMG_20130403_123755_zpse9a465f8.jpg

:headbang: