• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS : Batman by Lee, Dell'Otto, Phoenix by Byrne, Elektra by Sienk, etc.

10 posts in this topic

So the "Express auction" format did not work for me : 2 highest bidders have canceled their bid after the auction. The very uncool thing being their bids were obviously high and probably threatened the people who enquired about those pieces.

So no more of this kind of auction for me : if I receive a good offer and both parties agree = the deal is confirmed. No back and forth between various bidders, the piece is sold.

However, this experience has helped me differentiate the pieces that I'll be very sad to lose and the ones I just can't stand losing. So only the pages in my FOR SALE gallery are... for sale !

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks for the nice words guys !

And if any boardie is tempted to make an offer, please be sure : I've already agreed to 3 offers that were canceled afterwards.

rantrant I thought putting the price would limit that... but it didn't ! Did not know those kind of thrill "bidding" existed.

Sorry for the rant guys ! And thanks for all those interested in my pages, especially those who are serious :headbang: