• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Jeff, show us that damn Rachel Rising cover already! :D

Scroll back a page or two.

I wanted to thank everyone for posting their art. Jeff, that Y cover is absolutely amazing btw. Jeff for the most part was the only person I've kept in contact with for the last 12mo's or so. I forgot how fun it was reading the boards tho, and really do thank you all for sharing your pieces.

Edited by cujobyte

I've wanted this one since Riley posted it on Twitter late last year and was able to track it down at ECCC.

As of yet unused Bedlam variant/second print cover:

BedlamCover_zps302ef624.jpg

No guarantee it'll ever show up with the Riley departure, but it's still a killer image IMO. My ancient scanner washed it out a little and made the blue pencil glow - it's better in person.

Edited by Solar

I've wanted this one since Riley posted it on Twitter late last year and was able to track it down at ECCC.

No guarantee it'll ever show up with the Riley departure, but it's still a killer image IMO. My ancient scanner washed it out a little and made the blue pencil glow - it's better in person.

Awesome.

I'll post my haul from ECCC...

A nice new Alana sketch from my comic artist dreamboat wife, Fiona Staples

Fiona%20Staples%20Saga.jpg

A sketch and an original page from LDB #15 page 3 from my pal Sina

LDB%20Number%2015%20Page%203.jpg

LDB%20from%20Sina.jpg

And the biggie-- Huge thanks to Kara and Tony for making this happen. Rick Grimes in NYC, doing his thang, duh. I also just got a TWD cover, which i am PSYCHED about, but i haven't scanned it.

Tony%20Moore%20Commission%202013.jpg

Awesome.

+1. Fantastic piece. Jealous!

:applause:

Her blog states she is not offering OA... so that doesn't include sketches?

I bought this a year ago about a couple of weeks after Saga released when she was selling some of her stuff. She sent it in a bubble mailer :o

she'll do commissions at Cons i do believe

She took sketches to cons early when Saga was out Tuff has 2 of those then she accepted commissions for SDCC but has since stopped and only does quick sketches.

Edited by buddymagoo