• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

I recently added these pages to my Valiant art collection.

Imperium #7 pencils by Scot Eaton. This series has been amazing. Joshua Dysart is a genius!

Imperium #7 page 10 Harada vs. Divinity

Imperium7pg10.jpg

Imperium #7 page 11 Harada vs. Divinity

Imperium7pg11.jpg

Imperium #7 page 12 Harada vs. Divinity

Imperium7pg12.jpg

DAN

Bought it as a bday present for the woman. I rarely see any original Lenore pages come up for sale, plus is from one of her favorite stories. She's gonna poo when I give it to her next month!

p><p> Damn dude that

I got it from an ebay seller sultan_of_things who is in Belgium, I missed a page that he sold before this one and he had a cover for sale that was quite pricey and sold for whatever the best offer was.

Send him a message, he may have more

Yeah, this page is sweet!

I always wanted a Jhonen Vasquez JTHM or Squee page, but since he doesn't sell art Roman Dirge seemed like the right alternative. That cover listed was very tempting!

Just became the proud owner of these amazing beauties. :whee:

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

When I get back to my office on Tuesday I will scan them in with my large format scanner but for now these pictures will have to do.

A bit about these...

They are the original cover art for the series and the only original artwork for the series that exists (not counting variant covers) as all of the interior art was done digitally by Josh Hood.

There is no original cover art to issue #3 as i was done digitally.

The cover to #1 has the logo hand drawn on the art board (as this is the way Michael did the logo) which is an added bonus and just so cool. The artist then had the logo printed onto the art boards for issues 2, 4 and 5 for placement.

Anyway, I am beyond excited about owning these and just wanted to share

mathew

Decided last minute to go to the last day of NICE con seeing as it was only an hour's drive from where I live... the girls wanted to dress up again.

BQJLN3J.jpg

Gene Ha (also an Adventure Time fan) obliged them...

Zi17SNi.jpg

dH6dBpU.jpg

They actually got more than I did by the end of the day. Both of them got sketches each from Esad Ribic and Goran Sudzuka later that day.

I got my Preacher sketch upgraded

(edit: Steve Dillon)

J3pRo5A.jpg

GvcyaSZ.jpg

... and another sketch from Glenn Fabry to go with the one I already have.

tJLPo3X.jpg

Glad we went in the end.

Edited by Garf

I was lucky enough to pick up the cover to AF 15 vol 2 from Pete Woods @ RCCC! Blown away to find it was available. 1st Amadeus Cho / Pete Woods pencils and inks / AF 15 homage cover!

5B8220C4-2820-4106-9A8C-312F24BFD36B_zpskr0wfbw5.jpg

Interesting note: he did it on the back of a DC/Vertigo art page(!) They added Positron last minute to the cover after being a late story addition to the book, and changed the look of "the man being saved by spider-man" to a look closer to the interior design of the characters story in the book. Still looking into if those mod pieces are around, or if they got thrown out.

Cheers!