• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Men 59...Claremont?

22 posts in this topic

So, two things about Megacon this year and this book:

I saw another person in the CGC line who had the same idea as me. UXM 59, signed by Adams and Claremont. Guess I'm not a special little snowflake. ;)

Second, Adams and Claremont were jerks in the X-Men panel. Adams, with little kids clearly in view in the panel room, cussed up a storm and also berated fans' questions (versus other artists and writers who I saw throughout the weekend who were very kind and gracious to fans' questions even if they were annoying or really out of left field). Claremont, while not as overtly rude, was short and curt with the panel moderator.

:hi: Hi Chris

I was at that panel, too. Adams was very unprofessional. It is a shame that he continues to get work. I wish every fan could meet him so they could then choose to not support his work. Maybe he was having a really bad day, but if he is always like that...I'd write him off.

BTW, when I handed the book to Claremont to sign, he remembered his imput into the book. He was nice enough.