• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cujo's CGC's 9.6's & 9.8's for fast cash!! Sixth Gun 2 CGC 9.8!! ++++

51 posts in this topic

Hey Gang, trying to pay off boardies for stuff, so going to offer some great books at great prices!!

Payment by PayPal.

Domestic shipping Priority Mail will be $11 for one slab Priority Mail, $4 each additional (blame new USPS rates).

Domestic shipping raw will be boxed Priority $8 for up to two raw, $12 Priority for up to 15.

International Shipping quoted based on weight.

Figured I'd offer all these before ebay, they will move there tomorrow. Pm with any questions. Lot of the guys know me, they'll vouch for me selling. And my ebay name = cujobyte29 (powerseller there as well).

One last thing, let me know if there's something specific, as I have a ton of books right now, perhaps I'll sell away.

Ok....first up............

Walking Dead #3 So I rarely sell raw's mostly because of grading etc. I'm not sure how to grade this particular book, due to the back cover (scratches on black cover).

So I'm going to offer it at a price I feel is very good compared to ebay prices

$75 SOLD :news: I'm sure I'd get much more on ebay, but meh. Front cover is amazing tho easily 9.6/9.8 I'd guess.

scan0034-5.jpg

scan0035-1.jpg

Superior Spider-Man 1 cgc 9.6 (Sold 9.8 for $100) $40

scan0033-6.jpg

Any more 9.8s?

Not right now. :( Sold out. I thought this was a 9.8, not sure what kept it back. I'll have more going off to cgc tomorrow tho.