• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I gotta get rid of a COUPLE OF HUNDRED DVD'S ...and some classic VHS !

601 posts in this topic

And that .... lads and lasses... is it for this thread.

Remember my deal....BUY FIVE DVDS / VHS as noted in and from my post a page or so back and get TWO FREE MARVEL BLANKS.

It just amazes me that I had almost 60 pages of DVD's to list with a smattering of VHS.

I know theres more in storage from the store days... but I think this is enough for one thread.

Debating on getting rid of some the CD's too. Most on mass storage and cloud now... so really no need for them.

Started buying them in 1984 and last count was over 8000. And unfortunately that's not counting the store stock when I tried the buying and selling used CDs thing. I think I kept more than tried to sell.

On the flip side, I've got at least 10 copies of Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em and Ganster's Paradise :)

It just amazes me that I had almost 60 pages of DVD's to list with a smattering of VHS.

I know theres more in storage from the store days... but I think this is enough for one thread.

Debating on getting rid of some the CD's too. Most on mass storage and cloud now... so really no need for them.

Started buying them in 1984 and last count was over 8000. And unfortunately that's not counting the store stock when I tried the buying and selling used CDs thing. I think I kept more than tried to sell.

On the flip side, I've got at least 10 copies of Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em and Ganster's Paradise :)

PM me the 80s metal ya got.... I've got too many myself. But I just can't stop.