• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MiamiComics - Bill Avritch
1 1

49 posts in this topic

I recently sold a nice CGC comic to Bill, and for me it was no problem at all. I was just wondering what everyone is complaining about him for? He was very courteous to me via email, and we even spoke on the phone for a bit discussing our collections and books. I had no problem with Bill, or receiving his payment. I also went back and tried to connect to the links on the old "Miami Comics" thread thats been floating around, and the links to websites discussing him are no longer in action.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Just thought I'd say my peace and let everyone know I had no problems at all with this. Guess its better to judge someone for yourself than to let others judge someone for you.

Eva Braun reckoned Hitler was a sweetheart...

Actually, that was facetious, but in all honesty, the point holds. You have had a smooth transaction with this man, and I'm glad that you didn't get into the trouble so many other people have. However, it's rather like you meeting a serial killer on a good day....he let you live, but it doesn't stop him being a serial killer.

As with any legal case, it's all about weight of evidence, and the experiences of many, many dealers, and many, many innocent individuals tell the tale that this man is seriously screwed-up.

Just look at the sickening e-mails he sent to people who simply posted on the previous 'miami comics' thread.

Eva Braun reckoned Hitler was a sweetheart...

Actually, that was facetious, but in all honesty, the point holds. You have had a smooth transaction with this man, and I'm glad that you didn't get into the trouble so many other people have. However, it's rather like you meeting a serial killer on a good day....he let you live, but it doesn't stop him being a serial killer.

As with any legal case, it's all about weight of evidence, and the experiences of many, many dealers, and many, many innocent individuals tell the tale that this man is seriously screwed-up.

Just look at the sickening e-mails he sent to people who simply posted on the previous 'miami comics' thread.

www.FBI.GOV

The F.T. C.

The Electronic Mailbox Protection Act of 1997. All answers to this.

Thank you so much, John...the pleasure has been all mine. Awaiting the book and looking forward to many more pleasant transactions in the future! You're obviously not one of those little "sheeple" who feel the need to flock (or something else) together... smile.gif

Nothing wrong with being a flocker. hi.gif