• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superhero Presidents

18 posts in this topic

So, as a history teacher and comic book nerd, I've decided to combine my two great loves in sketch art.

So far, I've got three sketches of "presidential superheroes," two by up and coming artist Elliot Fernandez and one by Mike Perkins.

The first was the original sketch that Elliot did, the second is his more recent iteration of that same idea on a Deadpool #1 cover (chosen because of the Dead Presidents sotryline), and Mike's take on the same.

Looking to get some more work done at Megacon this weekend!

Superhero%20Prez.png

Lincoln%20Galactus.jpg

wolverinejfk.jpg

"Four Score and Seven Years Ago I devoured Zenn-La."

Those are really well done. I love Teddy Roosevelt as the Mad Titan.

Those are great and very well done.

Just buy the OA for this cover and you've got another done. I still have copies of this three issue run that I bought off the rack along with my copy of Daffy Qaddafi.

ecfbba16-f15c-449f-951b-c58728d9986c.jpg

You should let me buy one of those copies off of you. PM me, if interested.

wolverinejfk.jpg

This is awesome.

Yeah Mike Perkins is super talented, and he was really into the idea. I found that it's better to get artists who are into the idea than ones that are super famous. It's nice, in the case of Mike Perkins, to have both.