• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whew posted by Udidar

4 posts in this topic

All good now

So as I often do, I am looking up comics on WWComics, and have a ton in my cart, and as usual far more then I can really afford so I am having to widdle them down, I pulled out my phone and looking at my graded comics lists tossing out a couple that I already had graded. Satisfied all is ready, and much pondering, of " should I?" and finally hit the submit button, when I do a Tool Time "HRURGH?" And mad scramble I verify my list to my phone and then open up here just to double check and sure enough, I just bought a graded comic that I already had one of. After much lamenations about how stupid I was and curses and swearing off comics for good, I click on the ordering button, and see that there is a 30 day return policy, I am like ok, I can always send it back. but then I clicked on contact, and there it is, any questions about shipments, contact Sharon. So I fire off an e-mail pleading my case, asking if they could swap the one comic for another of the same price. I go to bed, grumbling, and when I woke up, there is a reply, " Sure, no problem." A big smile and a huge relief, cause I really didn't want to stop collecting :) Its only 50 bucks, ( well 49.95 australian) but for me its still a lot. So I got three more graded comics coming and a bunch more raws that eventually I am going to send in to get graded. So this is a big thanks to the great people at WWComics and if people haven't bought from them before, it seems like a very good company to me.

See more journals by Udidar