bluehorseshoe Feedback Thread

10 posts in this topic

16,540 posts

uh, forgot what i was going to type. oh yea, clint purchased a book, paid quickly and let me know the book arrived. he did send payment from his law office so i thought i was receiving a summons but other than that it was all good.

Edited by paperheart

3,219 posts

Clint bought a DD slab from me. Paid for it fast and was great to deal with. Thanks!

777 posts

Clint was great to deal with. He purchased a Marvel Spotlight #6 CGC 9.6 (Ghost Rider) from me, fast payment and great communication. A very smooth and easy transaction, I would Highly Recommend!!

(thumbs u (thumbs u

2,564 posts

Clint recently purchased some walking dead 100s off of me, the process was very smooth and very professional. Would love to do business with again!

Take care :)

Edited by maidenmate91

12,047 posts

Its been a pleasure to do business with Clint. Good communications, quick payment and he followed up after delivery to let me know he was pleased. Five star boardie

741 posts

Clint bought a SW8 CGC 9.8 (Savannah Pedigree) from me and it couldn't have been a better experience.  He paid immediately and the communication was great.  Would do business again anytime.  Thanks!

1,265 posts

Exceptional buyer, my only complaint is he hasn't bought anything else since enabling me to heap even more praise upon him.  Credit to the Market Forum and community at large.

1,634 posts

Clint bought a handful of books from me.  Paid promptly and was a pleasure to interact with.  I would not hesitate to do business with Clint again.  Thanks!