• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival STORY/ISSUE/ART Only Thread

153 posts in this topic

Everyone keeps talking about it, and there are multiple "cliques" out there doing there own things in private, why not just make it happen.

This thread is analogous to TWD Show thread, where they talk about happenings, except there is no show for Revival (yet).

Instead, this thread is for discussing the storyline, hypothesizing, etc.

Allowed:

-------------------

-talking about the story

-talking about the art

-talking about release dates for issues, trades, etc

-spoilers but they must be hidden with tags

-etc

Disallowed:

-------------------

-talking about prices

-talking about sales

-posting any links to ebay or other auction sites, or sales sites

-talking about where issues are available

-fishing aka "look what i got back from CGC"

-posting pictures of stashes/hoardes

-etc

IF YOU ARENT INTERESTED DONT POST. NO THREADCRAPPING REQUIRED. JUST DONT CLICK THE THREAD AND IT WONT BOTHER YOU.

Edited by CBT

here are some spoiler related question about the actual story I'd be happy to hear comments on:

Rothschild Wisconsin -- why the tin-foil conspiracy theory, NWO name for the town, when the author uses characters to MOCK people who believe such things, Easter egg??

Birch aka john Birch society, name of the charltan riot starter. liberal easter egg? more to it?

Map of the radius of effect, NOT CENTERED on the main town, so what is at the epicentre, theories thoughts etc?

Those questions are way deep for me. :grin:

But you have me thinking I need to pay more attention.

One other thing: I don't think we need to use spoilers in here. It's a place to talk about the story. If you haven't read it.. Come back when you do.

I'm still holding to my theory about where the story line is heading.

That Em is going to be the savior/killer of all the Revivals and she slowly goes mad because of the number of times she dies and comes back to life.