• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival STORY/ISSUE/ART Only Thread

153 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, raybowles said:

I read the entire story and I'm glad I stuck with it.  I still don't understand what happened to this title.  The first year it was out it received a lot of interest on this site.  A lot of investors were pouring money into this title.   If I recall the first issue was selling for $70 in CGC 9.8 condition and a CGC 10 copy sold for over $7,000 (I'm 90% sure this number is correct).

CGC 9.9 Sold for $350 today. hmm

1 minute ago, Revival_Hoarder1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I love this storyline and I am very glad I kept all my copies including my 9.9s and 10s. < yes, plural :) I am excited to see what happens. Plus my screen name says it all!

R_H

I've personally been meaning to sell my copies - even before this news - but not out of dislike. I really enjoyed the majority of the story and I have the hardcovers for the long run. I may or may not sell my 1B slab, I haven't decided I guess. I liked that cover best.

If anyone is interested my buddy is selling the first 10 issues of the series.  All are CGC 9.8 blue universal.  He told me he will give the buyer a good deal. 

If this post is inappropriate please let me know and I will delete it. 

Wow. First time checking in and some great news. Glad I held onto a copy or two of number one. I've really fallen behind on the title, but was digging it. 

I guess enough time has passed since ABC or NBC stole the idea after meeting with Tim and Mike.

Dang, I had decided to re-buy the series since it was cheap again, but now the prices are jumping again! At least I got my #1, but I was wanting to put together a set of all of the different printings. Oh well.