• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival STORY/ISSUE/ART Only Thread

153 posts in this topic

Oh. What happened with her in the FCBD release? Problem with this book is there so many characters/plot points that I have trouble remembering and keeping everything straight.

When May was interviewing the Creamator, she came in and asked May to call her mom and that she was cold

I wanted to buy that OA but don't have the cash right now. Plus it'd just be another Revival cover I can't hang up on the wall. Showed this one to the wife first this time. Said the girl 'creeped her out'. lol

Still love Jenny's work.

Oh. What happened with her in the FCBD release? Problem with this book is there so many characters/plot points that I have trouble remembering and keeping everything straight.

When May was interviewing the Creamator, she came in and asked May to call her mom and that she was cold

I always forget that FCBD had an original story in it.

No. :( No man-room yet.

But when I do buy a place, the first thing on my demand list is a man room and it will be the first thing on the wall.

I tried putting #5 on the wall in the hallway. I was over-ruled.

Edited by HugeRosen

Guess I need to get the FCBD issue, i'm not familiar with the little girl. But I dig the cover.

The story is also at the beginning of the TPB

Ahh yup there she is. I had to take a look at my TPB but now I remember.

Thanks for that I would of bought the FCBD issue. (thumbs u

why would they give away the big reveal this soon, took Lost 7 seasons.

lol

True.

I'm guessing Em is going to wake up from a dream as an alien.

Or saying, "I see dead people."

Or being trapped in a mirror netherworld like Keither Sutherland in "Mirrors"

Went to play basketball for a few hours in my home town. Nice to see the thread is kicking :)

about the no spoilers, i suppose its fine. I get my comics at the end of the month (ie still over a week from reading 8 ), but i guess i dont really mind. If its something SUPER spoiler-ish, maybe a tag just to be nice for laggers like me.

This issue was a great stand alone.

GHOST BABY RULES!

Is posting the Phantom exclusive art OK?

I think so, posting covers is fine. My only concern is the trolling that some people try to do. I think if its just a cover picture like any other cover picture, it should be fine.

--------------------------

Anyone else care to comment on my easter egg questions.

- The riot starting radio guy's last name is "birch". The John Birch society is generally seen as the predecessor to "the tea party" movement. I definitely DO NOT want to get into politics, but i think given how religion is covered in the book, the choice of name might be a little back-handed easter egg.

-The town is called Rothschild, Wisconsin. There are several "conspiracy theory" type comments attributed to some of the "zealot" type people. Anyone who knows the internet, should know that the "Rothschild" name is the grand-daddy of all conspiracy theories(ueber banking family trying to rule the world). It's an interesting choice of a name for sure, easter egg, or mean something more?

-The most obvious of my three questions, when they show the radius of effect (issue 6 i think), it's a circle and the town is NOT the center. I find it interesting and wonder what IS at the center.