• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival STORY/ISSUE/ART Only Thread

153 posts in this topic

All I know is that it's a damn good book with some great art. Surprised it hasn't roped in more people.

I think it will over time. I still sell a lot of Hack Slash issues and the book is just ending now. Seeley writes in arcs that attract readers because they can jump on. Some writers tend to forget that and its why they cant attract new readers. If you use Hack Slash as an outline he writes in 3 to 5 book storylines as well as a lot of one shots.

Now I think one shots wont work with Revival, but you get the idea. Anyone want to sum up the print run from 1-8 to see if we are growing or slowing down? I haven't looked at the print run lately, but I can tell that issue 6 sold out locally and I think it was due to the TPB coming out and new readers jumped on.

comichron and icv2 get their numbers from the diamond dist. charts, and use models to map that on to an issue count.

Since they are ONLY based on diamond sales, anything NOT distributed by diamond, will not count. Does diamond ship the phantom variants? You'd have to ask Larry but I doubt it. If they dont, those numbers do not include them. If they do, it does.

Saga 7's number has a huge boost over 6 and falls on 8, so i always assumed the Ghost was Diamond Distributed.