• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highest Graded (9.4) Original #1 Playboy with Hefner autograph in world

2 posts in this topic

Currently up on ebay is the highest graded, 9.4 ("NM"),Original First Edition Playboy magazine (from December,1953) with an authenticated autograph by the founder and publisher of Playboy magazine, Hugh Hefner. 9.4 is the highest grade for any original #1 Playboy and this is the only one with HMH's signature. Purchased from the pre-eminent Playboy dealer, Doug Tracy, at "The Centerfold Shop" in San Diego, California. Item#:271175295762.My ebay ID is "roberts5928". I won the "CGC Best Magazine Set 2012" award for my Playboy - Volume 1 set and have a complete collection, Dec.'53 to Present in "Near Mint" condition, as well as, a beautiful collection that begins with "The Bettie Page" issue (January'55) and goes all the way to the present. Have complete Playboy Wall & Desk Calendar collections, as well.