• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

good comic stores in Washington DC?

16 posts in this topic

I'm taking my son to see the NCAA tourney games in DC Thursday to Sunday. There's a good chance Syracuse loses Thursday night though so I'll probably have a LOT of free time the rest of the weekend.

Any good stores that are a must see in DC?

Also, what boardies live in DC?

I visited DC a few months ago and didn't have much time but did make it to Big Planet Comics on U Street.

It was a small store in the upper of a building. They had a decent selection of new books but other than that not much there.

I visited DC a few months ago and didn't have much time but did make it to Big Planet Comics on U Street.

It was a small store in the upper of a building. They had a decent selection of new books but other than that not much there.

yup. their store in Bethesda is larger and has a lot more graphic novels/trade paperbacks, but U st. is where i go. not aware of any store in the area with back issues.

I live in the DC area, and no stores in DC worth making a special trip for. Better to go to the museums, you'll have more fun

+1

Yeah, that's what a couple people td me by pm. I'm surprised, I figured for some reason there'd be a few good stores?

I don't suppose the White House gift shop sells CGC slabs by any chance???

Totally need Syracuse to pull out the win...and Indiana didn't look too invincible today :wishluck:

It would be REALLY nice to get a little revenge for 87'! I still have freaking nightmares about that last 60 seconds :cry: