• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament-Round of 24

130 posts in this topic

I use the large scans. What I do is use FireFox and I right click on the large scan and chose VIEW IMAGE. This makes it conform to your screen and essentially gives you a "small view".

Of course, if you have a decent size monitor or a monitor in portrait view, it will actually still be large but give you a complete view of the comic. (thumbs u

I use the large scans. What I do is use FireFox and I right click on the large scan and chose VIEW IMAGE. This makes it conform to your screen and essentially gives you a "small view".

Of course, if you have a decent size monitor or a monitor in portrait view, it will actually still be large but give you a complete view of the comic. (thumbs u

I used Picasa, a stand alone application from Google you can download here --> http://picasa.google.com/

After downloading the scan, using the flywheel on your mouse your can enlarge/shrink the image. It's also super easy to navigate around the image.

Where's the trash talking? :idea:

I always found it odd when opposing teams would wish each other "Good Luck!".

Heck, when I beat someone I used to do this to the avatar:

4011.jpg8693.jpg14327.png

You made a good one for me in my first contest

That's a good enough reason for me to have changed my avatar... goodbye Loki.