• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament-Round of 24

130 posts in this topic

Bracketwith24copy_zpsca814872.jpg

Just curious, does the winner of the Northeast get a bye in the final 4?

seems so. i was thinking it would be cool to bring back the highest-scoring loser or something to give 'em someone to play against.

Here is what I don't understand with a chunk of the top on the back cover of tha ASSM how does that get a 6.0 holy :censored:

Also I'm just happy to get out of the first round this year.. Sorry Dicex

:headbang:

Here is what I don't understand with a chunk of the top on the back cover of tha ASSM how does that get a 6.0 holy :censored:

My strange tales 151 in the same general condition with a smaller chunk got a 7.0, so I had a little advantage in grading that one. Was still off by 0.5 though.

From a PM from BlowUpTheMoon:

the 3 winners of the NW, SW and NE all play in the final game

Top TWO finishers in the Final THREE meet in the Finals. :gossip:

The PM is correct. I don't think it would be fair if someone won their bracket, then had to stop playing because their score wasn't high enough versus the other bracket winners.

You win, you move on and compete.

Right now we have 12 contestants. Soon we'll have six contestants. Then we'll have three contestants competing for the #1 spot.

That works too. (thumbs u

(I only thought that to add another round to the contest to match the actual March Madness tourney.)